What exactly is Fr. Joseph's new book The Healing of
Suggested Retail Price
$19.99 plus Tax and Shipping
Healing of the family's website at:
Powerful prayers for deliverance from evil and healing of the family.
Through this book you will discover where it is from, how it is from there,
and what you can do to unload it. Because you are in control even without
knowing it. You will discover how Jesus your Savior came to free you from
exactly this kind of captivity, which impedes you in your love and service
of God and in your love and server of neighbor. For, as He tells us, "He has
sent me to proclaim liberty to captivity and ... to let the oppressed go
If you have been having doubts about this prayer
this is one very good book to read!
In his compelling new book, Fr. Joseph explains and
shows you how God arranged our human life on certain specific systems, both
physical and spiritual systems. Sometimes you will find people disqualifying
generational healing prayer as not being Catholic. But when speaking about
systems of human life, of what religion are they? Or what religion is human
nature as made by God? We have all to gain to know how we were made, and for
each bit of ignorance we pay a price. Think in the medical world, for example,
how many people lost their lives in the long past because knowledge about a
certain disease was still deficient? And each time knowledge of the human
biological system advanced more and more lives were saved.
We have not only human biological systems to learn
about but also human spiritual systems. The case in point is one of them. One
basic system is our family system, which has both bodily and spiritual
components. They were given to us by God as the best way He could arrange human
life for the utmost good.
However, it is because we don't know enough
sometimes about these fundamental systems, that the evil one takes advantage
of us in them, infiltrates them and turns then around to work against us.
And because they are fundamental, when the evil one invades them he causes
fundamental problems, and sometimes fundamental damage. In fact that is why
he goes for them, in order to have a considerable negative impact on our
lives. This is why often people pray long and hard about certain issues in
their lives and the lives of their families and exactly nothing happens. And
it is not because God is not willing. God Himself says: " My people perish
for lack of knowledge", (Hosea 4:6).
In Fr Joseph's book the systems that are
relevant to this family healing prayer figure as The Five Cardinal Points.
Complete with more than 30 pages on only Scriptures, (Chapters 10 and 11),
this is a compelling 340-page book. We do not forget also the Lord's promise
of the Holy Spirit who will keep teaching us all through ( Jn.16:12-13).
It is a resource that not only will put your
final doubts to rest, but will enable you to immediately begin preparing to
pray effectively for the healing of your family system because it can heal.
For it is not satan, but Jesus, who came to save us, that has the final word
about our lives - if we want it.
Below is the table of contents of the book:
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CHAPTER 1
- Human Healing and the Human Spirit
- Healing and Freedom
- Why Does God Heal?
- Our Choice for Satan
- CHAPTER 2
- Suffering and Our Image Of God
- The Parable of the Talents
- John 10:10
- Unnecessary Suffering
- Necessary Suffering - The Cross
- The Suffering of the Saints
- The Punishment of God
- Jesus and Temporal Punishment
- If It Is Not Punishment, Then What Is It?
- The Will of God
- Does Nature Sin?
- CHAPTER 3
- The Healing of Families Prayer and My Story
- My Story
- The Case of Joe
- CHAPTER 4
- The Five Cardinal Points and Knowing Your Enemy
- The Five Cardinal Points:
- 1. We are created of both a physical and a spiritual nature.
- 2. We are created attached to other people.
- 3. Our most important and fundamental choices in life are made for us by others.
- 4. There is power in our spoken words.
- 5. There is power in the Name of Jesus.
- Knowing Your Enemy
- CHAPTER 5
- Introducing the Access Points
- First Access Point: Unforgiveness and Childhood Trauma
- CHAPTER 6
- Second Access Point: Unhealthy Relationships with Our Friends
- CHAPTER 7
- Third Access Point: Occult Involvement
- CHAPTER 8
- Fourth Access Point: Family Bondage
- Saddam Hussein and Sons, and Derek
- At the Doctor's
- The Ant in a Room
- How Do You Know a Problem Is from a Family Bondage?
- How Do Bondages Come into Families?
- Praying for the Dead
- CHAPTER 9
- The Stymied Impasse
- CHAPTER 10
- CHAPTER 11
- Generational Sin and Generational Confession
- An Example of a Generational Confession in Daniel 9:1-19
- Famly Bondages and Eternal Salvation or Damnation
- CHAPTER 12
- Christ, Our Way Out
- Seven Steps to Freedom
- FAMILY HEALING PRAYER SERVICE (A paraliturgy)
- 1 - Unforgiveness and Trauma List
- 2 - Unhealthy Relationships List
- 3 - Occult Involvement and Inventory
- 4 - Family Bondage: Preparation of Family Tree
- 5 - Breaking a Satanic Seal
- 6 - Freemasonry Effects and Release Prayer
- 7 - The Quick One
- 8 - What do you do if you will never get to a seminar for the Healing of Families?